Expanding a company to the global marketplace can be a strategic and effective step for a business. However, without the appropriate knowledge, resources, and tools, implementing a plan to do this can be a very difficult process.
MultiLing Corporation and Utah Business Magazine are hosting a Conference that will provide tangible advice and resources to help companies successfully make the move or expand further into the global market.
Keynote address by: Lee A. Daniels, Former President and CEO of Titus Communications and ATT Japan; Former Managing Director of Newbridge Capital and current Professor at BYU’s Marriot School of Management.
A panel will be moderated by Tyler Dabo, Publisher, Utah Business Magazine.
The participating panel will include the following individuals:
- Brian Chandler – Vice President, Business Development and Technology, MultiLing Corp.
- Andrew Lewis – Consul and Head of Trade: UK Trade and Investments
- Brett Heimburger – Director, Asia, Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Kent Millington – Director, Technology Commercialization, Utah Valley University
- Chris Boyle, President and CEO, Access Technology Solutions
- Nate Seifert, Commercial Officer at U.S. Commercial Service
- Warren Osborn, CEO, SPAR
Networking opportunities will be available for all who attend. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Limited space is available and guests are encouraged to register early.
Dress: Business dress
Register at: http://2011globalcommerceconference.eventbrite.com
Printable PDF Flyer: